If you are looking to learn how to reset a tablet, you could have several motivations. For instance, the device is running slowly, is freezing, or is unresponsive. It is also conceivable that you want to end its use by wiping the data to sell or give it away.
It is essential to understand the different types of resetting and when you need to use them. The below paragraphs include a description of each, along with how to factory reset an Android tablet such as a Samsung, Amazon Fire, and Lenovo tablet.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Tablet (3, 10, A7, A8)
- To reset a Samsung tablet 3, 10, A7, or A8, ensure the device is powered off.
- Hold down the Volume Up, Home, and Power off buttons at the same time until the Samsung logo displays.
- Once it is visible, you can let go of the buttons and press the Volume Down to get to the “Recovery Mode” option.
- To get into the mode, press the Power button. Once you’re in, you can use the Volume Up and Down buttons to scroll to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and then push the Power button to select it.
- Lastly, pick “Yes” when prompted to confirm the reset.
How to Reset Amazon Fire HD Tablet 7 and 10
To reset your Amazon fire tablet 7 and 10 to their original settings:
- Swiping down twice from the top of the screen to display Quick Settings.
- Afterward, select the Settings icon, move to Device Options, and press Reset to Factory Defaults.
Note: If you cannot access the Settings or the device is unresponsive, launch Recovery Mode.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Tablet Without Password?
To factory reset a Samsung tablet without a password:
- Hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds to perform a system reset, and then let go.
- The tablet should then enter Recovery mode.
- To confirm your choice of “Wipe Data/Factory Reset,” press the Power button after you’ve selected it with the Volume buttons.
- After the reset is done, you can now use your tablet without having to input a password.
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tablet?
- You must turn the device off and press and hold the Volume Up, Power, and Home buttons until the logo appears.
- After that, use the Volume Down button to pick the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option from the Recovery Menu.
- To wrap it up, select “Yes – Erase All User Data” and press the Power button to confirm the reset.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Hard Reset Not Working: What To Do?
- Navigate to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset >
- Reset the device and enter your security passcode to complete the reset.
How To Reset a Lenovo Tablet?
To perform a factory reset on a Lenovo tablet:
- Hold down the power button for around 10 seconds until the device shuts off.
- Push the power button a second time to get the device running again.
- Additionally, pressing and holding the Volume up button while pressing the power button will take you to recovery mode, where you can select the factory reset option.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Tablet Without Email
If you’ve got a Samsung tablet, you can reset it back to its default settings without having to register an email address. To do this, you need to get into recovery mode. You can find instructions for that in the user manual that came with the device. Once you’re there, pick the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
How to Reset Android Phone When Locked?
To reset a locked Android phone:
- Make sure that it is connected to a power source,
- Then press and keep the Power and Volume Down buttons down for 10-15 seconds.
- Once you see the Android logo, let go of the buttons and wait until your phone restarts
- Once it’s rebooted, you’re ready to start the reset process.
Does A Factory Reset Delete Everything?
Yes, a factory reset will erase your device’s personal information, applications, and configurations, leaving it as if it had just been purchased.
Android Factory Reset code:
To use this android factory reset code, open your phone app and type in *#*#7780#*#*.
To conclude this discussion, various ways exist to reset the largest Android tablet. These methods differ between devices, and each has particular features that facilitate resetting data. Hopefully, this guide has enabled you to reset your device without difficulty. All the best!