As humans, We are built to make errors, but learning from them is critical. Moreover, data theft and other cyber crimes are rising because a lack of education and awareness about internet usage can cause much trouble. We need to learn and be educated by experts to find a proper solution for all these problems. In the modern era of science and technology, it is very easy for us to forget passwords as there are dozens of passwords to remember. Today I will guide you to unlock a Samsung tablet if it ever gets locked or you forget your password. So next time, you’ll know what to do when facing this issue.
Unlocking Unlock Samsung Tablet:
It is very important to understand that unlocking a Samsung gadget is very different from unlocking a pc or other devices. Every brand may have different methods to unlock the locked device, and it’s usually given within helping guides by people online or on official web pages of certain companies.
Usually, it takes a few minutes to factory reset a tablet, but we should do it with proper care and focus, or else, you might cause a lot more trouble than fixing it. However, All your data is lost in the process, but a factory reset is probably one of the few methods to use that device further. You can also solve this issue by saving important content of your private data in google cloud or other cloud storage services. Cloud storage helps you access data, even if it’s permanently erased from the subjective device. Moreover, there is also some security software that allows users to unlock devices without the destruction of data. You can access this software, or you can simply factory reset that tablet.
Tools For Samsung Password Removal:
List of Tools that you can use for password removal in Samsung:
- Tenorshare 4uKey
#1 Methode (Password Removal Software)
If you have Screen Password Removal Software follow these steps to unfreeze it:
- Download the password removal tool/app on your pc or any other device.
- Make sure to connect the tablet to your pc to reset.
- Open the tool/app and click on unlock screen option from the start-up screen.
- Choose the brand of your device from the list of brands given.
- Click the Unlock button to go on.
- It will take your device into recovery mode.
- Use volume keys and power keys to select the reset option.
- It will initialize the recovery process.
- After your device is reset, restart it and create a fresh password.
#2 Methode (Reset)
The factory procedure is another method to unlock your phone. This is a bit difficult, but it is convenient if you don’t have access to any expert or company’s customer care nearby. Different brands have different combinations of keys to navigate through the process afterward, but here we are specifically discussing Samsung tablets. Again, identify your device manufacturing company to save time and needless frustration.
Follow these basic steps to unlock your Samsung tablet using the factory reset method:
- Make sure to power off your tablet before resetting it.
- Hold the power key and click on the power off option.
- After your device is switched off, press the power button and the volume down key simultaneously for a few seconds until a start menu appears. The tablet is usually put into recovery mode as a result of this.
- If your device doesn’t get into recovery mode and restarts normally, browse your specific device model and use the keys accordingly.
- Select the reset option using the power button by pressing and holding down the volume-down key.
- The recovery process is loaded. Select Yes to confirm the start of the recovery procedure. This whole process would ideally take 20 to 30 minutes.
After the factory reset, Sign in to your Google account, and you are free to use this tablet for further use. Don’t forget to re-adjust time and location for accuracy and proper functioning. Update essential applications for smooth performance. If you have followed instructions properly, your tablet is probably recovered now. However, If your device is still locked and the factory reset did not work properly, repeat this process, as there is a high chance of a human error system lagging.